Apple Main Place
Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
120 West Jefferson Avenue (btwn S Main St & S Webster St)
Naperville, IL 60540
- Ron is a great sales guy and very knowledgable in all things apple. Definitely go to him for help!
- The Apple store is like the DMV. Super busy!!
- Thank you Steve!!
- Make sure you get yourself Checked-In at the front by one of the Specialist in blue when you come in for an appt. They are great for other q's too!
- Easily the worst customer service I've experienced at a Apple store. Consistently.
- You can make a Genius Bar appt. to see a tech on the Apple Store app of your phone. Great when you're on the go.
- Be prepared to wait if you need help - not enough staff!
- If you're seeing a genius, look for Michael with glasses. Friendly, knows his stuff, and gets it done. Very pleased
- Naperville Apple Store's Genius Bar alone helps make me feel secure in investing in Apple products. With a stellar customer service, and policies I know my apple devices are going to last me
- I walked in with my windows phone and didn't trip the Microsoft alarm.
- Always helpful, Chris is a fantastic rep who will answer all your questions and help you through anything. In warranty or out this is the Apple store to see. Great customer service!
- Give John my number!
- They can print out receipts from under the tables!
- Store R348
- Faster to drive to Michigan Ave store for help.
- Make sure to buy Apple care for your macbook or iPhone... that way if it breaks Apple will fix it for Free!
- Computers and gadgets.
- Excellent service, faster than promised
- The managers and "geniuses" at this store are the most arrogant condescending people.
- Great employees