Apple Lenox Square
Electronics, Mobile Phones
- Don't show up late to your Genius Bar appointment and expect to still be seen! Come on time/early or else your appt will be cancelled.
- Best and most energized Apple Store in all of Georgia! This location appears to have more knowledgeable staff members and more floor space for product testing!
- They are expensive as hell but some I still end up back here!
- Store R006
- - the cool thing is watching people in this space especially when you have an appt., and just breeze through [the line(s). The Apple app., reservation through #Genius gives me life...
- This store is like the fall out after the club... All these ass cracks and cleavage!
- DEFINITELY make an appointment if you need to see someone at the Genius Bar, especially on the weekends. This store is always packed.
- Ask to use their bathroom in the back...stink it up
- Fantastic customer service. Always accommodating.
- How not to love an Apple store..
- The only place that makes you wait to see someone so you can buy something from them.
- From a business process/customer service perspective, this store is a nightmare. Customers are confused and staff are endlessly calling out names of people who aren't there. Complete chaos!
- make an appointment for service at the Genius Bar
- Tina at the Genius Bar rocked it out tonight. Big thanks to her for her help.
- Apple stores are always crowded, be patient and arrive at least 10 mins before your scheduled appt to ensure service!
- This location is *always* crowded. The best way to get service is to ambush an employee.
- If your device isn't under warranty, and you've had it for more than a year, be prepared to pay... Apple Care rules !!!
- Don't be late for you genius bar apt (even for traffic). I was 7 min late and so they canceled and put me on standby- here I wait over 1 hour later.. I called to tell them I would be late too. Oh well
- Please use ur app to make appointment it's better!
- Get a sleeve for the iPad that protects front and back.