Apple Fair Oaks
Electronics, Mobile Phones
- Excellent GeniusBar service. Got my iPhone 5 replaced in less than 10 minutes after a very comprehensive diagnostics session. Super professional and helpful people. Kudos for Apple. Book before coming
- Smaller store and always busy....serves as a day care center on the weekend
- Take advantage of the Free Wifi, but try not to make eye contact... you've been warned.
- Skip it. Go Android!
- Probably the least pleasant way to shop. Slow service and clumsy concept. Use online if possible.
- Ah so busy!! Make an appt online if you need help or you're out of luck.
- Don't buy the "square" credit card reader here! It's free on the square.com site.
- The old woman who works here in the morning will yell at your kids. Don't let them make a sound!
- place smells like yogurt
- I mean, its Apple. Whats not to love?
- Beware new updates, the may cause new problems! My iPhone ask me for an regular update. However, after update iPhone stopped working. It's starting with an "Apple" on black screen and never turned ON.
- Rude employees and management. One tried to view my apple password to my new iPhone plus, and the manager pretended as if she was there, lied, and yelled at me for calling her.
- Slow Genius Bar
- I guess they were all out of geniuses tonight. Shelled out $800 for a new ipad because hey its Apple and they treat customers like sh*t.
- How many employees here can just look and not help??
- First time I've ever been in there and no one available to help
- I have never been treated so poorly a d with such a lack of respect as I was today when I went to pickup my computer I paid to have repaired. Steve Jobs would be ashamed!
- Devoid of genuises
- Arrive earlier than your appointment time, you may get help earlier. Our appointment was for 12:40, arrived at 12:25, got helped by 12:30.
- Why o why did I come back to THIS store. Appointments are a joke. 10 people all with the same appt time as me, 2 people working the Genius bar and no one actually helping.