Apple Chestnut Street
Electronics, Mobile Phones
2125 Chestnut St (btwn Pierce St & Steiner St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- Key & Peele managed to catch Tim Cook's epic Apple meltdown on tape; check it out:
- Checked in from my Android phone. Mwahahaha!
- Shawn is the sweetest and friendliest person at this store! Others are nice too. Pretty much the best Apple store in the Bay Area!
- Apple Store Chestnut Street, i've been here!
- The (APPLE) RED Smart Cover for your iPad is here. Choose the (APPLE) RED Smart Cover and Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS.
- Genius Bar at chestnut street is chill.
- Choose the (PRODUCT) RED iPod nano & Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS in Africa. It costs the same as all the others!
- Service quite friendly as they are in most Apple stores for the exception of one person. Service was quick and efficient. The store is quite crowded.
- Less crazy busy than other Apple Stores.
- Best Back of House team ever!
- Did you know... if you purchase something online and select 'pick up in store', a postmates courier can deliver it to you! Try it out :)
- You know you need your fix. Get your fanboi ass down there and pick up the latest shiny toy. Protip: I've had quite a bit of success getting some "genius" help walking in around 8pm
- Staff seems more friendly here than the downtown location
- Hey! Daniele C. is playing Amy Studt, Kid Abelha, Alanis Morissette on Alanis Morissette Station at Apple Genius Bar Chestnut .Soundtrckr geosocial internet radio enjoy Soundtrckr
- The nice people @ the genius bar reminded me it isn't smart to take baths while using iPhone. :( Oops.
- They're so nice here, came in for my appointment and Byron was super friendly and met the mayor, Chris M
- Much less crowded than the average Apple store.
- Way less crazy than the union square store. Super fast and friendly service, lots of fun things to play with.
- Nice Apple store. More quiet than the one downtown and really friendly staff
- The Apple guy gave my mom a hug!