Apalachicola Seafood Grill
$ $ $
100 Market St
Apalachicola, FL 32320
- The grilled grouper salad was good. All the greens and toppings were fresh, and the grouper was plentiful. A healthier alternative to all the "fried" you find in Apalachicola. I left very satisfied.
- Eat somewhere else.
- Try the Captain's Platter! Oh joy!!!!!
- Get the shrimp basket or change the fish sandwich to a grilled basket.
- Everything was delicious!!
- Fried shrimp is great
- Love the oysters, the atmosphere and the staff. Friendly and delicious.
- The coconut shrimp were delicious.
- Parmesan oysters and blackened oysters delicious!!!!
- Get the gumbo.
- Fries not potato salad.
- Very friendly staff!
- Good crab cakes, gumbo and fish
- Love the captains basket
- Amazing potato salad keeps me coming back for more!! Love this place!
- Food is good, but I am sitting here and the termites are so bad I can see them crawling in and out of the walls.
- Must try their crab cakes! Delicious