Apparel, Furniture / Home, Women's Store
375 W Broadway (at Broome St)
New York, NY 10012
- Love this place! Recession or no recession, job or no job - splurge a bit and treat yourself to an item.
- Brooke Burke recommends the Stitch Lynx-Cord legging. She says, "They have plenty of stretch and a good fit."
- They have a better sale section than any of the other NYC stores
- Markdowns are on Wednesdays.
- great home goods & holiday gifts. the sale section always has some hidden gems.
- Overwhelmed by home furnishing cuteness!
- Toda la tienda cuenta un cuento desde el visual, los complementos, lo textil, es absolutamente hermosa y de un buen gusto impecable !!!!
- Mid-twenties white girls rejoice.
- good store. spacious, never feels crowded.
- Holiday season looks good. Bought heavily today!!
- Cozy vintage store with cute cosmetics and wonderful perfumes
- My favorite anthro - layout is easy to shop. Staff always super helpful. Lately I've really liked their selection of jeans and pants.
- My favorite store location! Spacious. Always find something fabulous at full price and in the sale section!
- It s a little bit more expensive then urban outfitters but it s so lovely with a lot of house stuff
- Create atmosphere and friendly staff
- love it! bought so many cute things
- Permanently closed
- Awesome huge store but doesn't carry petites