Andaz 5th Avenue - A Concept By Hyatt
- I'm overwhelmed at the size and fabulousness of my room. A private terrace? In NYC? Overlooking the library? Yes please.
- Smaller plates include the roasted lemon chicken on tarragon and couscous ($11). Among the larger entrees and sandwiches, try poached fish with mint salad ($20) or the pulled-pork sandwich ($10).
- Check my Loft Suite overlooking 42nd Street and 5th Avenue @ http://carlosmeliablog.com/2012/08/10/hotel-check-in-at-andaz-5th-avenue-in-new-york/
- The hotel's seven suites with freestanding tubs offer views of the Empire State Building and the Public Libraryas do less expensive XL View King rooms.
- Their Cellar Bar just recently opened up. The open kitchen serves small plates like veal meatballs & spot prawns, while the cocktail menu grandstands with seasonal pours like the Cellar Door.
- Great hosts, fantastic ambience. The shower is to-die-for!! Must try the foot bath. Free wine at lobby and free in-room wifi are big plus.
- Thirty-two rooms on the eighth floor or above offer views of Times Squareon New Years Eve, youll even see the ball drop.
- $4,000 scotch tasting, no big deal
- The Bar Downstairs
- Free wine and apps for guests 6-8pm!
- My favourite place to stay in New York. Great bar with great cocktails. Try the Cellar Door and their strip steak..
- The main entrance is on 41st at 5th.
- Used to have a really great chicken sandwich on the lunch menu but they've taken it off. The lunch menu is only so so.
- Gostei demais deste hotel....
- Duck w/ sweet and sour cherries paired with the Tempranillo is divine.
- A pot of chai tea is just what you need before the hectic workday. And enjoy your brioche breakfast sandwich with a fantastically made homemade ketchup.
- Great hotel. Drinks in the evening are free, lots of free goodies in the room & showers in room are amazing! Foot bath!!!
- Stayed in the Andaz's in both San Diego as well as here. Both are great -- free mini-bar, internet, friendly staff, awesome location. Highly reccomend.
- Brunch was delicious, open omelette very tasty!Although service wasn't great.
- Super bem localizado..5th com a 43st em frente a Biblioteca de NY...Se vc atravessar o jd. da biblioteca pra 6th ave tera a oportunidade de uma estatua de Jose Bonifacio no jardim da biblioteca na 6Th