Amuse Restaurant (VMFA)
$ $ $
205 N Boulevard (Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA))
Richmond, VA 23220
- Try the absinthe.
- Forbidden Cocktails
- Sit in the cool green chairs near the bar. There are often good, big and cheap small plates for under $5.
- Horchata con ron y cachaza estn deliciosas!
- Brunch is amazing. The asparagus omelette is out of this world!
- The porch is lovely!
- The beef stew is only $5 for lunch.
- The Still Life Beef Stew is $5 and it's #$&%*! worth it
- Chai & Rye
- Starters served from 2:30-4:30pm. No soup served at this time.
- Crab cakes are always good and tres leche cake is divine!
- My order: absinthe, ahi tuna, polenta fries & The Hemingway
- reserve early, get the okra
- Well priced wine list. Nice wait staff.