Amsterdam Restaurant & Tapas Lounge
Tapas, New American, Lounge
- Top food items: mini-burgers, sweet potato fries, the spicy shrimp!!
- I was less than impressed with service and quality of food. I went with a large group and drinks were watered down. Food took a long time to come. Nice space and seems popular, but I wouldn't go back.
- Don't miss the warm Brie salad. Absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Nice environment, good service and the tapas were really good, but I didn't like the spice shrimp - it was tasteless! But the rest was perfect.
- The wait staff is slow, but I've always been impressed with the food quality. Try the apple, bacon & cheddar sandwich!
- 3 dollar beers during happy hour! Stone IPA, Dogfish Head, Weiheinstephen...3 DOLLARS
- Avoid if possible. They have added extra stuff to my bill twice in a row.
- really really good calamari!
- Tapas, nachos, and sangria.
- It's hit or miss with this spot. The first time I was here the food was great & the service sucked. The next time the service was great & the food... not so much.
- Delicious Crab cakes
- Black bean hummus sandwich... Yummy sweet potato fries
- Amazing guacamole. Really terrible fish tacos...
- You can't beat the sweet potato fries!
- Very chill place ..great atmosphere. . Average prices.. good beer on tap and visit the lounge for magical possibilities
- Highly recommended for business lunches as well as small group gatherings. The staff is very helpful and courteous. Try the warm Brie salad!
- I think you should get an entree not a sandwich (baguettes not served hot) if you can afford it, but the fries are really good too if you're a fries person.
- Don't miss the chicken burrito! It's just fabulous.
- The tilapia is to die for...so flavorful!
- Nice atomsphere .... Way to go upper west side
- Delicious berry apple chicken salad