- Go for the black angus meatloaf and the beer
- Don't forget to take advantage of the shuttle service!
- Great comfort food. The short rib mac and cheese is a small portion, but packs a ton of flavor.
- Lobster Mac and cheese!!
- Go to their Sunday brunch. It's magnificent! :)
- This is on the corner of A Street not D street.
- The pumpkin risotto is to die for, served up in a hollowed pumpkin with dried cranberries, and topped off with melty broiled cheese
- Sunday drunvh is well worth it!
- The buffallo chicken tenders are delicious. Huge portion, by the way!
- Can anyone get a Burger right here. Three times I'm done!
- possibly the best lobster pie in the world....possibly.
- The pumpkin risotto is amazing, and is an entree large enough to feed two people.
- Steak was cooked perfect
- Everyone gets a complimentary bread buns with olive oil. Try Siracha wings as a starter.
- Between lobster roll and lobster mac and cheese, the former def wins due to the lack of lobster meat in the latter.
- Filet mignon was cooked to perfection. Comes with a side of mashed potatoes with mushrooms and steamed asparagus.
- Shepherd's pie and chicken pot pie are always fantastic!
- Everything! Turkey tip risotto is delicious
- Awesome food!!!
- Great food