Among The Flowers Cafe
17 Mayhew Ln
Edgartown, MA 02539
- Still hungry for breakfast? Omelets, waffles, and crepes served until 3PM!
- Lobster rolls are incredible for lunch. Linguica is great with eggs!
- Early morning it's a great spot for a crepe', omellete or simply a hot cup of coffee. Enjoy the patio out front, and the meandering masses of Edgartown walk by. Martha is a frequent patron for sure.
- In a town where places charge astronomical prices just because they can, this place delivers exceptionally delicious value and service that far exceed the down to earth prices.
- Seared tuna salad- fresh and tasty.
- The gnocchi.
- Friendly staff and pretty stuffed omelettes. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- This charming indoor-outdoor caf serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and is an easy go-to for all of the above if youre staying in Edgartown. What an adorable spot for coffee or lunch.
- Best breakfast in Edgartown. Love their waffles with fruit. A few tables are friendly. Expect a wait. Great bathroom.
- The Waffles were great and smelled amazing! The lobster roll for lunch was very good.
- Try the Portuguese omelette, great combo of flavored, service here is awesome
- Great spot for breakfast but it's best to arrive before 9am as it gets jammed. Breakfast sandwich + side of fresh fruit hit the spot!
- Have the omelette with the salmon!
- Fresh and tasty lunch and not too expensive
- Late post... had Lunch at this place
- Adorable place for sit down breakfast right by the harbor
- Check out Among the Flowers as seen on Rachael Ray - $40 a Day
- Get a toasted and buttered muffin! Coconut is really good.
- Waffles for the table with fruit and whip cream is a worthwhile breakfast sweet treat. Keep the trend going and splurge for the maple syrup.
- Quiche of the day and a mimosa : )