The Amish Market
Grocery Store, Food & Drink
240 E 45th St (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave.)
New York, NY 10017
- One of our favorite markets in the city, but also a great take-out lunch place with yummy sandwiches try the Fresh Turkey with Brie. Coffee is top notch too!
- This market got everything that u need!! Organic and Fresh
- If you like brick oven pizza, Bianca Spinaca Pizza is a must!
- I love this place! Good food from all the world...to drink a coffee with a cake's slice in front of.
- Great salad bar - wide variety and lots of cooked vegetable and protein options.
- Amazing salad bar!!! Coffee Lovers: Get a Vanilla Nut coffee w/ steamed cream. You're welcome.
- Great market total abundance. Not a better salad bar in New York.
- Best salad bar in the city
- Can't leave the place without going to the salad bar. The roasted vegetables are delicious. The brick oven pizzas and the mozarella, basil and portobello mushroom sandwich a must!
- The best mini coissants and coffee...;-)
- Tomato cheddar soup! So good. And the beet salad in the cold bar is delicious.
- Try the "dominican cake". Reaaaaally good.
- The breakfast buffet is the best value for breakfast in the area!
- A good market with fresh food bakery and lot of special bio product. Have good selection of olives and they have Olive oil from Huelma-Jaen (Spain) aKa. the best one and Ines Rosales!! :-P
- Best produce and meats/cheeses around. Heard the pizza is good too
- Go find the salad bar and hot buffet - great fish selection!
- Like a zoo at lunchtime
- best coffee in town
- their hand made raviolis are amazing! spinach and cheese one is delish!!
- Fresh fruit and vegetables. Less pricey than you'll see elsewhere in Manhattan.