American Veterans Memorial Pier
Piers, Harbor / Marina, Scenic Lookout
1 Bay Ridge Ave (at Shore Rd)
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- Nothing like snagging your fishing line on a dead body!!!!
- See the first-of-its-kind $1.1 million storm-resilient Eco Dock, nearby. It has an upper floating, concrete dock and a lower floating, wooden dock.
- Go fish! This popular fishing spot provides anglers with plenty of striped bass as well as a breathtaking view of the Manhattan skyline.
- Fishing for days
- Great Workout Tuesday Nights With Blaze Fitness NYC
- A beautiful and calm place to appreciate Manhattan skyline. Today it's happening a simple tribute to September 11, 2001. But, regardless of when you'll be in Brooklyn, you must to come here!
- Hang out at this Brooklyn pier to get an awesome view of the Manhattan skyline.
- Pay for ferry at kiosk or via the online app. Lines can get long on nice days. Only 10 bikes allowed osr ferry so if in a group be prepared to wait.
- Never a wait for the boats.
- Great views of the Verrazano and lower Manhattan. It smells a bit fishy sometimes though!
- This pier has a nice view
- Lovely place to watch the sunset. Probably good for fireworks too.
- Great for some contemplation.
- Beautiful rest spot 4 fishing, jogging, biking, picnic tables.
- Nice breeze on a hot day.
- great view (except when it's crowded on weekends)
- Bring a light jacket a slight breeze
- What am I doin in Kansas , bad day for delivery so close to water
- also bring some mace to this ghetto pier
- nice breeze!!!!