American Gourmet Food
Deli / Bodega
831 Avenue of the Americas (at 29th St)
New York, NY 10001
- Horrible. Do not eat here.
- Hot lunch is quite good. :-)
- I ordered a B.L.T. the bacon was so HARD I couldn't chew it.
- Workers here are so friendly!
- There is a $6.00 credit card minimum.
- The food was amazing
- This bodega will have some slow carb options. Chicken in spinach with lentil soup.
- Closest place for cold beer if you're at Eventi Hotel and don't want to pay minibar prices (along with many more beer options).
- Horrible food, not fresh at all and of low quality. Looks nice in the display though
- Try the hot food. It's recently become absolutely delicious!
- The service is fast, coffee is a dollar.
- In case you're confused, outside signage does mistakenly say "AMERICA GOURMET FOOD". It's a little deli with a huge hot buffet. My GF saw a Chapelle's Show cast member there, seemed to be a regular.