AMC Rosedale 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
850 Rosedale Center (Highway 36 and Snelling Ave)
Roseville, MN 55113
- Turn your damn phones off
- Any movie during the week (mon-thurs) is only $5!
- come early, parking is horrendous!
- Beware of immature, loud audiences.
- Watching a movie on a rainy day.
- Bring your Chipotle burrito into the movie, it will instantly become one of the best movies you've ever seen.
- Go to AMC Rosedale 14 on Monday-Thursday for $5 admission and $5 all you can eat/drink popcorn and soda.
- Great staff, great movie experience...sneak in your popcorn and candy..a large popcorn is $8, large pop 5.75
- Nice theaters! Plenty of leg room, which is important for a 6'10 guy like me.
- Check out the 3D/IMAX?
- Movie and Old Chicago
- I hate when people leave that buffer seat between them and the person next to them. It makes finding seats for four impossible...
- Sign up for the mobile amc coupons. Sometimes they give out free movie tickets.
- Stubs rewards so worth it!!!
- Great movies and a good place to hang out with friends or family members!!!
- Sign up for the stubs rewards program. Soooo worth it!! Saves you money on your tickets right away :)
- Buy yer tickets on fandango app for your smart phone and avoid the long line and pick up your tickets from guest service.
- Great place, clean big, comfortable
- Get the stubs card. If you don't know, ask.
- This theater has the best popcorn!