AMC Mazza Gallerie
Movie Theater, Cineplex
5300 Wisconsin Ave NW (at Western Ave NW)
Washington, DC 20015
- Special Movie Screenings....
- They check for ID when the movies are near the bar and rated R. You get free parking of movie is theater 6 &7 (near bar) if over 21. And you can bring you drinks in the theater.
- They validate parking for 3hrs for $2. Anything longer than that it jumps to $12
- Sit in the back. The front row is for suckers.
- Movies are $6 before noon!
- Purchase the Club Cinema tickets to enjoy comfortable leather seats, free parking and a selection of alcoholic beverages.
- Good movie theater to see opening weekend flicks...rarely is it crowded.
- If you run into any issues while you're at AMC Mazza Gallerie - go see Hailu (the manager). He'll take great care of you. He's been there for years - and he's awesome.
- By far the easiest multiplex to get to from AU -- either one stop up the red line or a ten minute ride on the N6.
- I'm really loving the seats and wondering why we went to Gallery Place instead if here EVER
- Get here super early if you want to find two seats together. Don't bother with their excessively priced snacks/drinks. GREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREED
- Opt for matinees and save a bundle
- This theatre is too hot
- Chicken tenders/ranch dressing and a large fruit punch!!
- Comfortable seats, easy metro access (Friendship Heights), and parking below. Pay for parking at the elevator before you leave; they no longer do cash. Lines leaving garage can be long.
- There's a bar here.
- GREAT PLACE FOR A MOVIE...The Accountant
- selesa lah tempat duduk camni
- tempat duduk licin kat sini
- Logistically, this place is such a nightmare it's almost funny. Long lines all over the lobby, impossible to tell which line is for what. Pretty sure the parking garage is actually hell.