AMC Loews Georgetown 14
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Hit up Chadwick's happy hour before a show for great drink and food specials 4-7 pm
- Discount parking & sushi next door @ Mat #datenight #girlsnightout
- you'll run into everyone you know
- If you love to watch movies in the theater, be sure to get the AMC Stubs program to earn free movie tickets and size upgrades on fountain beverages & popcorn!
- 6.00 movies before 12noon awesome!
- You will get NO cell reception past the ticket taker.
- They recently renovated this theater so it has comfy, leather recliners and reserved seating now. It's right across from the waterfront so take a walk before/after your film for some beautiful views
- Georgetown is a popular filming location for movies (ex: The Exorcist). Film buffs needn't leave Georgetown disappointed if there's no film crew in sight as AMC features all the latest releases.
- IMAX theater is the worst. otherwise good place to see movies.
- Sunday before noon beware of the bible thumpers. They hold church services at this location .
- Nothing says "beat the recession" like buying a Child's ticket. They don't really check.
- Thursday night is student night, $9 tickets - bring your student ID!
- Check out Young Adult, the new movie from Juno collaborators Jason Reitman and Diablo Cody.
- Bit pricy but a nice neighbothood area
- My all-time fav theater!
- It's an expensive theater yes, but the fact that ppl are quite and actually watch the movies there....priceless!
- Best mainstream flickerhouse in the city
- Comfortable, reclining seats in all theaters (but IMAX). Always worth it to book tickets in advance through the app.
- Nice theatre, especially after the remodel. Love the reclining seats.
- Its 100% worth it for the a-list membership! We see more movies, and get upgrades on our snacks!