AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
Movie Theater, Cineplex
1500 E Buena Vista Dr (Disney Springs West Side)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Disney cast members get a discount
- Visit the concession area by theater one, it has everything in the coolest fashion
- The BEST movie theatre in Orlando! Try to see a movie in theatre 1 or 2!
- Tip your servers!
- Go to Earl of sandwich first then grab a movie!
- Stop at the dollar store and stock up on boxed candy. So much cheaper!
- Buy your tickets online ahead of time. Then you can reserve specific seats in the theater!
- Wow! They've updated AMC incredibly.
- The new concessions stand is out of this world. From 106 choices of soda to curly fries and ice cream. Make it your own! Also, full service restaurant foods are coming in May!
- Do Fork & Screen for a better experience
- Avoid the crowds and head upstairs to the 3rd floor in Theatre 1 & 2. It's never crowded and folks don't drag their kids up there. Plus a nice quiet bathroom!
- You can bring your own candy and drinks if you wanna save some money.
- Get an AMC Stubs card, it pays for itself just free upgrades at the concession stand.
- Get a large popcorn & large drink & share! You get FREE refills on large popcorns & large drinks so order 1 drink & 2 straws if you are weirded out about sharing a straw.
- try the fork and screen, good food and comfy seats.
- If you go to AMC theaters often the Stubs program is well worth it!
- Stubs is really a great movie rewards program if you go to the movies a lot
- If you're up for a movie, the AMC 24 is probably showing it. A great escape from the Disney magic (unless it's a Disney movie).
- Disney Annual Passholders get a discount here!
- Most awesome soda machine ever if u can't find something u like then give up