AMC Cupertino Square 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Ticket kiosk is your friend.
- Sneak in your own food/drinks. Way cheaper.
- Shut the hell up during the movie.
- They started checking for outside food. Lame
- Best movie theater in the Bay!
- Great seating and clean environment.
- This theatre is usually less busy than other AMC's in the area.
- Stubs Rewards :)
- Only three reasons to come to this mall; this AMC, Strike bowling, or the hockey rink. Valco mall is deserted and abandoned, but this AMC is still really nice. Pricy, as all AMCs are, but nice.
- Large icee mostly coke with a little white cherry!!!! The bizzness
- It's the main attraction at the mall. What more can I say?
- Best way to enjoy movies: Get a friend who works here! Free movies! Aw yeah!
- Best theater in town!
- Movie theater food is way too expensive. Makes for a bad experience!
- Awesome theater and the sound and clearity of movies with Imax makes it enjoyable makes you feel like your in the movie
- One of the best-equipped, most comfortable and expansive theaters in Silicon Valley. Their 4K displays are crisp, and IMAX theaters well worth the additional investment - just be sure to order ahead!
- All their soft drinks are now self serve Coke Freestyle machines, ICEEs are self serve too!
- One of the best/nicest/cleanest theaters around!
- It's cool enough. Not any better or worse than any other AMC. It does have a nice IMAX theatre!
- Management is always so nice to me and my friends