AMC Avenue Forsyth 12
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- All shows, every day before noon = $6; great value! Clean auditoriums and bathrooms; variety of food at concession including chicken fingers; Stubs rewards are a must for movie lovers.
- One of the nicest theater's in Forsyth. Going with friends always makes it better!
- Like movies? Grab yourself a Stubs Reward Card! It's worth the minimal investment!
- Small IMAX theatre.
- If you frequent this theater, get a Movie Watcher card at the Customer Service desk. Use it every time you buy tickets and you get discounts and free movies!
- They have Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches at the concession stand!
- get to the theater before 12PM for $6 value tickets on weekends and holidays!
- I'm so excited to see the NEW COKE FREESTYLE MACHINES here!!!! YAY!!!!!!
- Get a Stubs membership! Must have for frequent AMC movie goers.
- Best popcorn! Stubs program a must for frequent guests!
- AMC Forsyth at the Avenues is such a nice theatre. All Digital projectors and plush stadium seats with tons of legroom.
- Nice theatre. Only drawback is that some of the theatres smell awful!
- Nice theater but our 1pm movie didn't even start playing previews until 1:15. Movie started at 1:31. Rediculous
- Buy the popcorn bucket.
- Top row is extra great.
- Friendly staff, clean theaters, and now a bar in the lobby! You can take your drinks into the movie with you.
- Get here early to get a good seat; even if your movie has been playing for a month, you probably want to show up at least 25 minutes in advance if you don't want to sit down front.
- It's Ninja Turtle Time .
- The picture of the movies and the surround sound are great!!
- Most awesome theater anywhere around. Expensive but well worth it!