AMC Arizona Center 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Entertainment
- Great theater. Normally very few people.
- lots of folks are mentioning cheap weekday prices, but regular tix are a whopping 10 bucks for a Friday date night. mix in $8 large popcorn and $5 sodas they won't refill too late. I prefer Harkins!
- Never crowded!
- New prices! $5.25 Monday-Thursday all day. Best deal in town.
- #2 meal deal is 1 large popcorn and 2 large drinks... Just $19.50. It's like a sitcom joke.
- Great theatre if you are really trying to lay low. Never too many people and has a unique old school feel.
- The bathrooms here are always dirty.
- If you live downtown, I would recommend going to the AMC downtown for their discount price for the morning showings at a shocking price of $5.
- Show your ticket stub at Culture Fresh & get 10% off your purchase
- The Judge movie! ! :)
- 3 Days to Kill :Boletos de Cine gratis en 10 Ciudades de EE.UU.Obtn tus boletos ya! - http://notautil.com/2014/02/3-days-to-kill-boletos-de-cine-gratis-en-10-ciudades-de-ee-uu-obten-tus-boletos-ya/
- Park in the garage and get your ticket validated here for a free 2 hours.
- $5.25 Mondays through Thursdays. There's hardly ever a crowd so seating is a piece of cake. Close to campus and there are lots of food options surrounding the theater.
- Now it's 5.25 for adults monday thru thurs all day!
- Don't forget your Movie Watcher Card. You get free popcorn on Wednesday.
- See an awesome movie for $5 before noon!
- These theaters are really nice. The best time to catch a movie is before noon, because of matinee prices, $5 a ticket. And students are $6.75 on Thursdays with their school ID.
- See a movie today!
- Cheap tickets
- Nice and clean. Cheap tickets. I always go at daytime.