AMC Arbor Lakes 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
12575 Elm Creek Blvd N (P.O. Box 1524)
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- But your tickets ahead of time. Skip the line and head straight for the ticket machine. You swipe the card you purchased your tickets with, they print out, and in you go!
- Nice and clean. Always a good place to see some movies!
- The new rewards program is a joke. Don't do it.
- Great theater to catch a flick. IMAX screen is awesome!
- If the ticket lines are long, try the self serve ticket computers to the right of the box office.
- $5 movies Monday - Thursday!
- I paid $5 for my 11:00 AM movie on Saturday which made the $14 I spent at the concession stand almost tolerable.
- $5 movies Mon-Thur!
- If you go to at least 4 movies a month, enroll in AMC A-List and grab an annual bucket, you'll save a pretty penny!
- As of Dec 2018, this is one of the unrenovated "Classic," AMCs: it severely shows it's age. So it's cheaper, but you see why.
- Great customer service at the front, and I really love their cinnamon sugar pretzel bites.
- Become a member of their club for $5 Tuesdays
- Giant theater. Prices were incredibly cheap for an AMC Theatre too. $7.50 for an Adult ticket on a Saturday evening!
- Very overpriced. Good popcorn though. Join stubs program for deals
- Not a good concessions stand. They still have old cloth seats :(
- Use the automated kiosks when ticket lines get long.
- Great seats, but pricey concessions.
- Don't worry about being late for a showing, because you'll probably have 25 minutes of trailers to sit through.
- The movie is guaranteed to start a half an hour late. Law states films must begin within 5 minutes of the listed start time.
- My son and I went to Thor at 520pm... It was only $10.