AMC Ahwatukee 24
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Worst parking on the planet. The parking spaces were meant for mini-coopers. If you are paranoid about dings park elsewhere.
- Attend special advance movie screenings for free at AMC Tukee. Become a member of txtMovieClub.com. Last movie seen at AMC Tuke thru txtMovieClub was Clash of the Titans!
- Go on a wednesday and there is zero people here.
- Two large drinks and a large popcorn here: $18.95. Average cost of filet mignon: $20. Take your pick.
- Great popcorn, and you can put on your own butter- omnomnom
- $5 to see a movie during the day. Great deal.
- Need to see a movie
- The remodel is COMPLETE and looks glorious. No food service to your seat but still nice to have the bar options and plush seats. Overall seating capacity has been reduced so buy tickets in advance!
- I love watching movies here! Its pricier than Harkins, but def worth the comfortable seats!
- Theater is a construction zone! Looks like some upgrades are underway to refresh the facility with some dine-in options. Will be nice but until March 2016, be patient with some dust!
- Always seems to be overrun by high school kids if you watch a movie during the evening. Matinee is the way to go.
- If you don't mind there being TONS of high school kids with nothing to do, this is a nice theatre to visit. If you do mind, go here during the week. Clean theatres, nice staff.
- I loved it. Based on a true story and it has Maggie in it.
- Pretty cool movie. Worth seeing.
- Part 3 was the best one.
- A great movie house for midnight releases because its not as crowded as other places!
- Best popcorn ever!!!!
- Comfy seats ad very clean!
- Don't forget to bring your AMC Movie Watcher Card!
- Really coldI in the summer