- Always dip. Otherwise you're a chump.
- No need to chew, the sandwich melts in your mouth.
- Get the True Experience by getting hot giardinera and dipped on you Italian Beef.
- Good beef's & combos. A bit pricie but good food always coast more ;)
- The drinks are outrageously overpriced. So just get a Big Al and a water and enjoy.
- Still the best Italian Beef sandwich in Chicago. Recommend the combo, dipped with provolone cheese, and sweet peppers.
- The Italian beef rivals that of Portillos.
- I'm not a really big fan of Italian beef so I can't really comment on that, but the people I was with love Italian beef and were really disappointed with their sandwiches. My burger was pretty good.
- Good italian beef sandwhich. However, i found it to be a bit pricey. I feel like im paying for the title "voted best italian beef" than the actual sandwhich. A 6in+pop n fries cost u about $10+tax.
- You're gonna love their Italian combo; dipped with provolone and peppers. Also, very good fries at this addictive grease pit.
- Hmm...Franchise...somehow just not the same...make the trip to Taylor St.