28 E Jackson Blvd (at S Wabash Ave)
Chicago, IL 60604
- Come eat my beef.
- The Italian Beef at Al's is one mighty fine sandwich. Getting it dipped is the only way to go, but just make sure to be careful when eating, as a mess is absolutely guaranteed.
- Nice music on the radio and excellent food!
- Over priced and overrated. Get in a cab and go to Portillo's...sooooo much better.
- Get 20 napkins with the buffalo chicken.....I had a shot glass of juice that came out it.
- If you are hungry, get the combo, a link of Italian sausage covered in Italian beef. Hot peppers are a must!
- The hot dogs and polish sausage sandwiches come with a small portion of fries. For the price it's a really good deal. Maxwell Polish and the Chili Dogs are my faves...
- Whole lotta meat
- Hoky smokes, Bullwinkle! The entire building on the northwest corner of Jackson & Wabash is _closed for remodeling_! This includes Al's.
- Be wary of tips telling you to 'go to _________'. The 'tipster' probably has an association with _________. 3=P
- Try the beef.
- Best cheese fries in the loop!
- Mind blowing for only 6 bucks
- Holy ish! Eat the sausage and beef combo and bring extra toilet paper:-)
- Chicago style with cheddar fries for the win
- Greasy dripping amazing mouth cum. Get the big al dipped