$ $ $ $
38 N Union St
Middletown, PA 17057
- Mimi says: "Old-fashioned and impressive was a square of ethereal puff pastry brought hot to the table. Beneath the wispy lid lay a nest of sauteed escargot and sliced mushrooms, $9.50...."
- The infamous Alfred's never seems to fail. Good food and service, not to mention a cool haunted atmosphere
- Call Premiere #1 Limousine for sedan, limousine and bus service. Provides service for airport transfers, nights out and corporate events. www.premiere1limousine.com 717-616-8995
- Best crab cakes ever!
- Great food, great service. Try the steak Dianne.
- Try the spedino bread.
- Love the atmosphere - tableside cooked steak excellent.
- Very nice atmosphere and pasta dishes are great. The beef dishes not so much.