10250 Santa Monica Blvd (Westfield Century City)
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- This is the same restaurant from th Hong Kong Airport. Authentically good.
- Spicy pork ramen is the way to go!
- The noodles in China are much better. I'd save your money and go to Daikokuya instead.
- You can't go wrong here. Everything is fresh and yummy. I recommend the vegetable ramen. And try the fresh ice teas. I recommend the Peach Lychee drinks. So refreshing.
- They have boba!
- Volcano Ramen is very spicy, good if you like spicy like me.
- The best ramen noddles everrrr!! Hands down!!
- Super tasty with huge portions!
- Love their fried tofu
- Honey Green Tea - 2 DIE FOR!!!
- Get honey green tea with aloe
- Ramen in the century city Westfield food court. Solid food option before or after a movie at the theater next door!
- Try the Premium pork ramen - (via @Foodspotting)
- I love spicy beef ramen
- A rich porky broth. The mushrooms make this ramen.
- The broth and meat in the premium pork ramen are awesome!
- Try the Premium pork ramen
- Try the Volcano Ramen - Yummm
- Beautiful outdoor dining :D :D :D
- Try the Premium pork ramen - The best