AJ Maxwell's Steakhouse
$ $ $ $
- We organize a very popular Power Breakfast here with influential speakers almost every month, and the staff is great to accommodate us.
- order tornedos neptune. it's filet mignon that is out of this world. I suggest medium rare
- Try the filet on toast appetizer.
- Huge portions and wonderful staff. Great steaks!
- Porterhouse. Period. Neal Vineyards Cab Sav. Period.
- Try the dry aged Ribeye on the bone with sauteed mushrooms and a Brunello!
- Steak rocks...bone-in ribeye oh-my...and glass of super tuscan.
- Fantastic steak, great wine, wonderful service. Hostess is wonderful.
- Hash browns well done!!
- Ignore mike's review from 2011 about portions, that's a fake user anyway...
- Great food, amazing service, top notch! Ask for Nicole when your there. You will laugh the whole time!!!
- Great Food with Great Service! Fun Hanging out at the Bar! Oysters take over! Oyster Madness! $1.00 Oysters! Can't beat it goes great with those great drinks being poured!!
- Again, fantastic service and lovely hostess that makes me feel at home.
- Great steaks and outstanding service. A real gem amongst stones.
- Had the Cote de Beufe and it was huge and awesome! Also had the by the glass super-tuscan which as great.
- My server Will was really attentive and nice. Also the shark was ABSOLUTELY delicious!!
- Get the filet mignon on baguettes! Perfect.
- if you must eat here, eat at the bar. Larry the bartender is way on top of his game. a consistently good time.
- Say hello to Michelle.
- Food is mediocre and portions are small.