Indie Movies, Pizza, Wine Bar
- Go here instead of the corporate googleplex, and feel secretly morally superior.
- Flying pie pizza, movie and a good beer all for $11.
- The sound system is all JBL and the pizza is flying pie. It's awesome!
- Tuesdays are buy 1 get 1 on admission!
- Make sure you check in on Perka!
- Double Feature Mondays. Tuesdays get a friend in for free.
- Tuesdays are buy one admission get one free!
- Come on Tuesdays for 2 tickets for the price of 1. That makes it only $2 each. Best deal in town!
- Parents: They have a playroom "for munchkins" upstairs, so call ahead, deposit the kids, and enjoy a kid-unfriendly movie in all its disturbingness. Explore Montavilla neighborhood before and after.
- Great concessions and killer summer movies for only $4.
- Great theatre, love the pizza. Beer glasses are a tad small.
- The pizza and the vibes.
- two for tuesdays!!
- Good for second showings, or classic movies like Back to the Future.
- Great pizza for a movie theater.
- Love this place! I try to see movies I really want to enjoy @ non-peak times. There are some come late, back & forth types in all of these $4 pub theaters. I like to think they are from CA.
- Great little gem of a theater. Great prices and they play late night (9pm vs 7pm) movies!
- Weeknights get there 30 minutes early in case there's a line. Pizza for kids, sushi for me- great alternatives to popcorn.
- Besides great prices, they have Flying Pie pizza, salad, fruit and all the regular movie eats all at affordable prices. This is one movie date that won't leave you broke!
- The theater offers babysitting Thursday through Sunday! See their website for details.