American, Burgers, Steakhouse
$ $ $
Terminal 5 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Table 311 has a power outlet. Only one in the place. It's a two top.
- Sat at a table for 10 minutes. Ignored. We walked.
- Sit at the bar and enjoy the company of the friendly bartenders while having a delicious truffle burger, fries and a cold beer. The skirt steak is delicious too.
- Service is slow. It's like they don't understand you're in an airport with a flight to catch!!
- I won't get the filet again. It was overcooked. Just get a burger.
- So, BLT Club, $14, lots of nice bacon. 5steakClub, $1.00 more....it's like a meal.....
- Music and atmosphere match the scrumptious food to perfection. Don't even feel like you're at the airport. Try the Mint Lemonade, mmm!
- For the frequent travler jet blue's terminal 5 is a must. 5steak has dishes worthy of the manhattan mainland. Get to the airport early and have a great meal after security. This frequent LAX traveler
- Home to one of the worst egg white omelettes I've ever had.
- Try Rib-eye steak medium-rare - satisfaction is guaranteed. Large enough to feed a big man.
- For an airport restaurant you have to let them know that you are in a hurry to get your food fast. But still good food and good service.
- Chat with the lovely staff and order delicious cocktails and truffley treats!
- Service is SLOW. Make yourself a favor and don't order the chicken sandwich or the Philly cheesesteak.
- Trying to get my eat on. Join me
- They make a mean extra dirty gin martini.
- When delayed you can eat your brussel sprouts :)
- Skip the Chx! I'm not a picky eater at all, but chicken sandwich was horrible. Like rubber. Go w a burger!
- Rib eye sandwich was delicious and a step up from normal airport fare.
- Service is slow; asked for medium burger came out charred and well done. No flavor. Chicken sliders were gross. Took so long we had no option to grab anything else. Avoid at all costs
- Philly Cheese steak. Mmm