Established after the prohibition, this is one of Seattle's most iconic spots. Though they serve food from breakfast to dinner, they are primarily "alcoholics serving alcoholics," with a vast drink selection.
The 5 Point Cafe
- Get the alcohol! It's delicious! :)
- Don't listen to any of these assholes.
- Tip Your Server. Don't be a douche.
- Looking for a glass of beer or wine before noon? 5 Point's pouring 'em in the a.m.
- Completing the look of this dive bar are duct-taped furniture, a jerry-rigged periscope in the mens room, and an all-day-n-night breakfast menu to complement the 40-ouncers of Olde English.
- Belltown's oldest bar and Seattle's best jukebox. Hearty and chceap food served 24/7. Legendary men's room periscope with a clear view of the Space Needle.
- Hands down the best greasy spoon in town. The hard ass bartenders have a heart of gold....if you're nice to them.
- look through the periscope in the men's room.
- For breakfast - the chicken fried steak and a bloody mary. Or if you're not a meat eating type try the curry tofu scramble. For dinner, the blackened pot roast rules.
- Staff is friggin funny!!! Good times!!!
- Tom Cruise is an absolute douche.
- The liver is evil and must be punished
- well whisky and and Oly for 350 After 7. Im on breaaaaaak till next terrm! :)
- this place has a 6am drink special... nuff said
- Pee into the hole. (Guys restroom). Double dog dare women to attempt.
- The 5 Point is showing all the World Cup games live. It's open 24 hours a day serving it's full menu. A great place to watch World Cup
- Steak and eggs. EAT IT!
- "It's a dive bar that opens at six o'clock in the morning with breakfast happy hour from 6 to 9 am, which is pretty hard core."
- The fried cheese curds and tofu scramble are the best!!
- the food is great and the bartenders pour stiff drinks. what more could you want?