4 Star Theatre
2200 Clement St (at 23rd Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- support the little guy
- $2 off your ticket if you live in the 94121! Gotta prove it with your ID or driver's license.
- This is a tiny theater, there are 4 rows total split into pairs on each side. The screen is also not more than a quarter of a full size movie screen.Definitely an intimate little theater...
- The theaters are dingy and small, which kind of makes this the perfect place to watch obscure indie films.
- Great place for a cult movie or a scary movie -- especially on a date
- Tiny theater with about 10 rows of 5 seats. Great exciting movie!
- Buy a 4 Star tee or hoodie!
- Great popcorn! Perfect balance of salty and savory.
- Make sure you bring plenty off green - cash only!
- Catch a double feature at this super cute old school movie theater.