35th Street Bistro
- Try the beignets for dessert. The salted caramel is soooooo yummy.
- Happy hour extends until 6:30pm. So when you are running a little late you can still sneak in here
- Watch your friends get married. Its worth every moment.
- Croque madame is INSANELY delicious
- The bread pudding is out of this world.
- Really great specials. The service isn't the best but the food is awesome!
- The couch in the lounge us comfy, the beignets are amazing and so is my 35th street Collins. This place is great!
- Get the bread pudding! It is unbelievably delicious.
- Their Duck Liver is sooo underpriced at $6.00. Toasted bread, carloads onion, mustard and cornichon
- They don't open until 11, even though they take OpenTable reservations starting at, like, 9:30. Eater beware.
- get the Tarte Flambee for brunch