Diner, Breakfast, Bar
Lists & rankings
- Around-the-clock updated diner and comfort food like classic breakfast plates, sweet potato hash, meatloaf sandwiches and specials made from locally sourced ingredients.
- Serves up high-quality comfort food, and is one of Austin's best destinations for both weekend brunch and late-night eats. Get the chicken and waffles and the sweet potato hash. [Eater 38 Member]
- Great diner for any time of the day if you want some comfort food. Chicken and waffles is a must.
- Don't trust her
- Get the bacon gargonzola burger. Seriously one of the best burgers in town.
- Chicken and waffles are our go-to meal here after 2AM in downtown Austin. The fresh juices are refreshing and most of their food is bought local & fresh, so enjoy!
- get the chicken and waffles!
- Be careful of the volume of your table conversation. You might get cut off. Like we did. At breakfast. LOL
- Any ATX 'best burger' list has to include this round-the-clock spot, but dont gloss over the upscale riffs on meatloaf and chicken & waffles. Save room for the roasted banana & brown sugar milkshake.
- Wifi password "24dinerwifi".
- Get the roasted banana and brown sugar milkshake!
- Don't expect it to be open 24 hours. Its a joke
- Get the fried egg sandwich.
- The waffle breakfast with veggie sausage is tasty and filling. They use a special yeast in the waffle batter.
- Don't miss the bacon, avocado and charred poblano pepper sandwich with smoked aoli!
- The butter they use on the waffles is made from a combination of Jesus, and unicorn semen.
- If you have a large party, they charge you 20% gratuity but ignore your party bc you're gonna give them 20% anyway
- Great place to end off your night and sober up on your way home from downtown!
- French toast is a must-have. Delicious challah bread, vanilla mascarpone and fresh blueberries. Add a little maple syrup and it's heavenly.
- Perfect breakfast: half order chicken and waffles, two eggs with runny yolks, copious hot sauce and syrup.