21c Museum Hotels - Cincinnati
Hotel, Art Museum
- Built in 1912 as the Hotel Metropole, this building housed 400 luxury hotel rooms. It was designed by noted Cincinnati architect Joseph G. Steinkamp.
- If you have any reason to be in Cincy, stay here!
- The 21c Museum Hotel has it all from contemporary art to a mouth-watering culinary experience. Visit this renovated hotel and embrace the architecture of this historic landmark.
- Amazing hotel, utterly hip. Yes, in Cincinnati. Well played. Staff are delightful. Rooms are deliciously quiet and comfortable. Stay.
- check out the 10th floor exhibit on the way to the spa.. absolutely awesome!
- You just have to see the shower! It is cool, yet strange! Body part tiles on the wall and you never know when a pinguine will appear!
- This is absolutely the BEST hotel in Cincinnati! This based on my personal experience and many on-line reviews! This was way overdue.
- Great place to stay in Cincinnati.
- Fantastic place - like staying overnight at a modern art museum
- Awesome staff, amazing breakfast and extremely nice rooms make this place great. Toss in the valet crew and you have the stay of a lifetime!
- The penguins and muscrats are great partners for selfies. It's not on the room service menu but if you're nice to the Metropole staff you can order the avocado toast 24/7.
- Beautiful hotel. Ever in Cindy stay here
- Beautiful, busy, chic hotel. A higher caliber of hotel unmatched in the city. Service is okay, restaurant seemed slow for brunch with a light crowd. Will be back.
- Nice place. Love the penguins.
- Love this place!
- Ok, so the built in museum is pretty cool. The restaurant and location great, but far and above all of that is each and EVERY one of the staff you will encounter, starting at the front door!
- Terrific. Wonderful art in common spaces; flourishes of whimsy throughout. Rooms are airy w/ excellent bathrooms. Restaurant is fantastic...steak tartare is other worldly.
- Wonderful hotel great concept.
- The vibe and the cocktails
- I've been too many times to count at Louisville location. On Sunday's in the lower level there is a yoga class ( 1.5 hours for $5.00).