212 Market St Restaurant
- Great offerings, many made with ingredients from local farms/producers.
- Made reservations here bc online menu boasted local and impressive; walked in- looks like an episode of "Restaurant Impossible" staff was friendly and food mediocre
- Try the Heritage Turkey w/dill Havarti Cheese, and Pesto On Focaccia - Local, sustainable food
- Cilantro-lime sorbet was nuts! Coffee duck and local cheese
- Try the Local Bison Burger W/Sweetwater Valley Cheddar on Niedlov's Bakery Bun With Sweet Potato Chips - Local, sustainable, pasture raised bison, local veggie chips
- Try the shrimp and grits.
- Try Cuestion Tequila, HQ's in Nashville and aged in Jack Daniels barrels... As Tennessee as a tequila can get!!
- Lunch is mediocre at best. Not what one expects from a more established restaurant.
- This food always makes me happy.
- Daily Specials.
- Closed, unfortunately.