2 Sisters Pub & Grille
- Very nice atmosphere and they have some unique beers. Plenty of flat screen TVs to watch some sports.
- Comfy place. Reasonable priced
- Service and food is hit or miss. Wouldn't be ny first choice in eating out.
- Try their alcohol. It gets you really drunk.
- wefwvrwrrwer erwerwer werwerwerwb wtwetwtwt
- Local musician JODY SCHMIDT kicks up some fabulous country hits on Friday, Sept 10 at 9:00pm
- Lauri Rottmayer's business card is under Patio Table 2
- This venue has closed and is now The Painted Horse (which is definitely worth a visit)
- Enjoy good music every Friday night!
- The fried alligator & fried pickles are outstanding - the mac & cheese and prime rib are fantastic
- The bartender named Brian was very rude both times I went in >.<
- Sabin (Brea) was on our receipt. Best server we have had there so far.
- Chicken fried ribeye with jalapeno mac n cheese. Not bad.
- Try the Shepard's pie! It's amazing :)
- There is a $1 bill under 224
- hi, my site: http://www.saleid.com, cooperation with you,if we can do, thank you email@example.com
- Scavenger Hunt: as of 1/26/10 there is a $1 bill under Table 122