1855 Saloon & Grill
- They now have supper club on tap!
- Kitchen closes at 9, laaaaameeeee!!!!!
- Great service! Everyone is really nice!
- Food was just ok. Service & speed are horrible. Never going back again.
- Bar staff was friendly.
- Friday fish fry is always great!
- Cheese curds, buffalo chicken salad, and key lime martini all delicious!!
- Really gone down hill. Bloody, beer, couple half sandwiches and soup. $38. Food sub par.
- Prime rib was excellent, and those dinner rolls are so good that they're dangerous!
- order the cavatappi with pesto, creamy garlic, and chicken. its amazing!!!
- Service and presentation could have been much better. Food was pretty good.
- Great food and atmosphere
- Terrible customer service every time I go. Charged twice last night. This place is garbage
- I've had better food at cheaper places, both entres had something wrong, slow service, atmosphere ok, drinks ok.
- Try the chocolate martini and prime rib! Scalps were just right. Excellent service!
- Fantastic daily specials!
- 2 for 1 burgers on Monday. Good food and a little pricey.
- Very food food. Always a pleasure to come for dinner. 5 Stars for me..
- Try the Bread - Best part of the meal. These rolls rocked!! Not taking away anything from the rest, but these were that awesome
- Try the Friday Fish Fry -