1492 Tapas Bar
$ $ $
42 E Superior St
Chicago, IL 60611
- You are next door to the Superior House. This is the house of Networking. NetUpNow. Learn Social Media Marketing
- Get the sangria...so good!
- location is no longer open.
- Get a pitcher of mango sangria, qroquetas de queso and carne a la brasa!
- Waitress was mad when we didn't order enough food...wow. Great food, sub-par service.
- Make reservations for a quiet corner if you're on a date!
- Good food, but the dishes are served rapid-fire. Ask your server to bring the tapas out one at a time for a more traditional tapas experience.
- Paella is great. Order it immediately it takes 40mins. Worth the wait though.
- Good Sangria. The Bacon wrapped dates were very good.