You have to try these scrumptious, chocolatey, vegan candy bars.
1. Similar to M&M’s: No Whey! Foods’ Choco No No’s
A photo posted by No Whey Chocolate (@nowheychocolate) on May 7, 2015 at 1:21pm PDT
2. Better than Reese’s Pieces: Little Secrets’ Classic Dark Chocolate Candies
A photo posted by No Whey Chocolate (@nowheychocolate) on Nov 16, 2015 at 11:17am PST
3. When you’re craving candy similar to Peanut M&M’s: Little Secrets’ Sea Salted Peanut Dark Chocolate Candies
A photo posted by Little Secrets (@littlesecretsco) on Jun 11, 2016 at 6:53pm PDT
Did you wish you had more friends? Me too. That’s why I created these. They’re a deliciously shareable friend-making treat capable of turning any desk, backpack or cat-shaped candy dish into the center of the party. Which means if you’re the lucky owner of said desk featuring a cat-shaped candy dish then you just graduated to popular pants. That’s what the kids say, right?
A photo posted by Justin's (@justins) on Jun 23, 2016 at 7:54am PDT
5. Similar to Jelly Belly: YumEarth Naturals’ Sour Beans
A photo posted by YumEarth Treats (@yumearth) on Jun 6, 2016 at 11:45am PDT
6. This Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Bar copycat will satisfy: PETA’s Chocolate to the Rescue Bar
Hats off to Go Max Go Foods for offering so much to the vegan candy bar scene:
7. Take a trip to the Milky Way: Go Max Go’s Twilight Bar
A photo posted by Gemma Gold (@gemma_gold) on May 29, 2016 at 3:03pm PDT
8. More yummy than a Snickers: Go Max Go’s Jokerz Candy Bar
A photo posted by natalie wood (@vegan_dead_girl) on Jul 31, 2015 at 2:25pm PDT
9. Three is not a crowd if you’re in the mood for 3 Musketeers: Go Max Go’s Buccaneer Candy Bar
A photo posted by Mini (@madinksmini) on Jun 2, 2016 at 5:00am PDT
10. If you liked Butterfinger when you were a kid: Go Max Go’s Thumbs Up Bar
A photo posted by Rowan Isaac (@rowan.isaac) on Aug 14, 2014 at 10:40pm PDT
11. When you crave an almond candy like Almond Joy: Go Max Go’s Mahalo
Veganer Schokoladenriegel mit Kokosnuss-Mandel-Füllung schmeckt wie Bounty und ist komplett ohne tierischen Produkte #mahalo #mahalobar #glutenfree #glutenfrei #vegan #govegan #schokolade #coconut #almonds #kokosnuss #mandel #yummy #instafood #healthy #gesund #lecker #besseralsgedacht #blackcat #kleinpaschi #katze #pet
A photo posted by Weronika (@wer.a.w) on Oct 16, 2015 at 3:33am PDT
12. The choice betwixt this and Twix is clear: Go Max Go’s 2fer Candy Bar
Decided to have a little chocolate while I meal plan for the rest of the week unfortunately this #gomaxgo imitation twix wasn't very good their first product that I've tried and been disappointed with! I couldn't even finish it. #vegan #vegantwix #vegancandy #veganchocolate
A photo posted by Monique (@veggiebootie) on Apr 17, 2016 at 2:48pm PDT
13. If you like it crunchy like Nestlé Crunch: Go Max Go’s SNAP! Candy Bar
A photo posted by Cindy Ford (@sillylittlevegan) on Mar 26, 2016 at 4:55pm PDT
If you choose to eat candy, it’s best to do so sparingly and munch on the cruelty-free kinds. For more delicious ideas, check out our vegan candy page!
Like what you see? Sign up for PETA’s lifestyle newsletter to stay up to date with the latest animal-friendly trends.
All fields in bold are mandatory.
The post 13 Vegan Candy Bars Better Than Your Childhood Favorites appeared first on PETA.