12th Street Cantina
1136 Arch St (at Reading Terminal Market)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Located in the Reading Terminal Market, this Mexican Cantina is a great place to pick up an inexpensive meal.
- Ok, pretty standard Mexican food. Nothing spectacular or original but will do the trick if you're in need of a burrito fix.
- The marinade on the steak is phenomenal. Wish they would share their secret. Can't go wrong with a naked burrito.
- Average tacos at best. Eh. Wouldn't eat here again.
- For Philly mexican this is pretty good.
- The chicken quesadilla platter w/refried beans and rice is awesome!!!
- Try the salsa verde - just enough kick!
- Best marinated steak taco I've had in a long time. Get at least 2
- The veggie burrito is mostly retried beans.. I wouldnt order it again.
- I come here a lot for the mole, but the black lady always gives me the nastiest looks. WTF.
- Definitely try the mole sauce. It's amazing!!
- It would be a lot better without the utterly miserable girl who made my burrito today. When a customer says good morning, you don't scowl and walk away!