Who doesn’t eat out these days? With restaurants becoming an even bigger part of everyday life – from business meetings to romantic dates, casual takeout to family dinners – the hospitality industry is more visible than ever before. It’s also a huge part of our economy, providing a tremendous number of jobs and opportunities for people all over the U.S.
Want to know more? Our friends at TigerChef made a cool infographic with lots of stats about restaurants. Scroll down for more fun facts.
12 Restaurant Facts You Didn’t Know
All that info make you hungry? Grab a table at the country’s hottest restaurants on Reserve.com.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record