Entertainment, Zoo, Other Event
- Ice sculptures are better and last longer when the weather is 20 degrees or below.
- Love this. Great for families if you're good at keeping track of your kids
- The ice sculptors are AMAZING
- It's free, but they WILL get you to spend money on a warm cup of wine!
- Go on the carousel! So much fun!
- Great place to check out. It's fun seeing the animals later in the day. The nocturnal animals are more active.
- It was beautiful!
- Bundle up and grab a cup of coffee, it'll be a nice long walk :-)
- Soooo pretty and it's free :)
- Must see during the holiday season!!
- The lights are so awesome! And there's even cookie decorating which is something I love to do!
- Awesome time for a week night in town.
- A must do if you are in Chicago between Thanksgiving & X-Mas.
- Light syncing show to music and animals too! Get a beer or hot cocoa and split time inside and outside to keep warm.
- Smaller than it used to be :(
- Bundle up!
- Awesome show. Try the chase snow glasses
- Lights are cool, but don't plan on seeing too many animals at night.
- Great amount of animals in this free zoo, a baby gorilla died last night though :(
- Cool lights!