86-88 Clerkenwell Rd
London, Greater London EC1M 5RJ
+44 20 7324 4444
- The classic menu of mixeds includes this Master at Arms (rum & port reduction), and the Somerset Sour, whose cider brandy & hard cider will soon be inside you.
- I love this place! Great cocktail lounge...
- Fabulous cocktails and unique decor make this hidden gem a must!
- Splendid drinks and decour
- Extremely nice hotel. And surprisingly enough a very unfriendly restaurant. Tips: We ate at neigbouring Modern Pantry instead for dinner and had breakfast at The Workshop, perfect substitutes.
- Try Pimms, just a splash of lemonade (at The Zetter, it's homemade) and ginger ale (they use Fever Tree, which is really nice). Refreshing.
- Sit at the bar. These guys are super friendly and know so much about cocktails. Brilliant!
- Scotch egg and bloody mary.
- Great hotel - nice room with just the right amount of amenities and pink mood lighting! Staff was friendly and helpful. Try the coffee.
- Find the Townhouse behind the hotel and try all the cocktails. May require a few visits, but not necessarily.
- Got straight to the top of my list of cocktail bars in London, along with the Worship Street Whistling Shop and the Nightjar
- Some of the flourishes are over the top. Stick to the classics and you'll do very well...
- don't forget to taste the grown up chocolate fudge! cheap AND delicious
- 13 gloriously-appointed rooms are stuffed inside a gorgeous Georgian townhouse. Amenities include 2 stylish suites, a games room, private dining rooms for-hire, & a bar.
- Free wireless
- good service and a nice bar area. probably a decent place for a date.
- Nice hotel, renovated. Cool, comfy rooms with nice view
- Tried and was very satisfied with the Master at Arms. Kln Martini was served to my friend and tasted also great!
- Every waiter at this place is a character! I love when their cocktails come with storytelling and surprises
- Get one of the rooftop studio rooms - well worth it