1418 W Taylor St (btwn S Laflin St & S Loomis St)
Chicago, IL 60607
- This place has the best pad thai in the city.
- Decent Thai food, huge portions for the price.
- Get the green curry. I'm serious. GET IT. It's so good.
- Inexpensive, good thai food with quick and friendly service
- Hey Yummy Thai, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- Hands down the Best Panang curry!
- The Chicken Pad Siew is great here. Big portions for the price, and very attentive service.
- get the basil fried rice medium spicy... so good!
- If they're serving the mango rice, don't pass it up! Best way to end your meal!
- Excellent food, but the Pad See Ew pretty much only had broccoli as the vegetable; kinda lame.
- Great crab rangoons, and the pad thai and crazy noodles are great!
- Inexpensive, reliably good. Try the sesame chicken. My only complaint is it's not spicy enough even when you ask for extra hot it comes out bland or just salty. My place for quick lunch/dinner BYOB.
- Great miso soup!!!
- Best crab rangoon I have ever had