The Yum Yum Cupcake Truck
Food Truck, Cupcakes, Bakery
Orlando, FL 32803
- Follow them on Twitter for discount passwords.
- Both the dough dough bird and churro cupcakes were the best I've ever had! Delicious and super fresh.
- It was okay, but I felt like they were very overpriced and a bit dry. I've had better cupcakes from supermarkets.
- I'm a hardcore #DomFan...the Dom Berrignon cupcake is my favorite (& I'm usually all about chocolate!) #2 is the Dough Dough Bird.
- I live in Orlando, where are you guys located I would love to try your cupcakes?
- So good! Try the Raspberry Chocolate one (the name escapes me atm) and the Smores Please!
- Red velvet cupcake!!!
- The food is ok but not really changing anyway it cheap
- Try the Peanutbutter Chocorama And Red Velvet With Cream Cheese
- Cupcakes were ok, but you can get better for less - even at Publix.
- Good service, great cupcakes.
- Check out Yum Yum as seen on Eat Street
- They only come to Tasty Tuesday once a month. So glad that I picked the right week
- Guava the hut cupcake....delicious!!
- The Key Slime is to die for.
- Don Berrignon is so good!
- Nothing bad to ever say about yum yum!!
- Peanut Butter Choco-Rama might be the best cupcake I've ever had. As someone who usually scrapes the frosting off, I eat every bite of this. Awesome frosting.
- Don't just get one! You will want more. Get a dozen and get one free. Your friends will love you.
- The key lime pie is to die for and it's only $2. You can't beat that!