Plaza, Music Venue
- Official web sire: http://www.ydsquare.ca/
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) had different shots filmed in Toronto. One scene filmed on Yonge Street, was the Hulk vs. Abomination fight.
- Awesome place everyone must visit in Toronto
- Considerada a rua mais longa do mundo! Muitas atraoes tursticas, lojas, prdios comerciais.
- Street painters are awesome, Friday drummers in good whether, hotdogs! Free samples during the summer. Look out for guys giving out black history manuals, they want money and are persistent.
- This is it! The most photographed spot in Toronto! Canada's Time Square with Lots of events happening. Easy access to Path, Eaton center and tons of awesome food. Say cheese!
- Great and fun place, good service and friendly staff. Many choices of food and drinks. Recommended for lunch and or dinner. The patio is amazing over looking did as square
- Escape the madness of holiday shopping and glide over to the free outdoor ice rink around the corner from Dundas Square on Victoria Street.
- Like Times Square, but on a much smaller and intimate scale.
- Great place for special events. Toronto needs to make more use of it, like today: the Royal Canadian Mint's unveiling of the 75th Anniversary Superman coin set! ^_^
- City Cinema - movie screen was very HD, a little loud, really enjoyed watching a movie there. Loved that they had filled half the square with seats. get there early for a good seat.
- A cultural centre that hosts a variety of free public events. On a hot summer day, go ahead and run through the fountain.
- The heart of Toronto. This spot is hosting the biggest names during NXNE music fest on the 'main stage'. Iggy and the Stooges, De La Soul, Mudhoney, X, K-Os, Sloan, The Ravonettes...+ a BEER GARDEN!!
- Perfect place to just sit and chill in the sun!
- Love the drummers/ buskers on Yonge Street
- Some people say this is an alternative for the Times Square of New York. Heart of the city, commercials and hard rock cafe;)
- Take a stroll down the wider, more pedestrian-friendly sidewalks of Yonge Street during Celebrate Yonge, August 17th to September 16th!
- Torontos Time Sqaure
- Be cautious of the man that creeps up out of nowhere an yells "JESUS" he startles me every single time!
- Beautifully lit during the winter holidays.