Food Truck, Desserts, Yogurt
New York, NY
- Save yourself some time and don't go here. I waited 45 minutes for one panini. They are understaffed and very poorly trained. Customer service is also not their strong point. Go to arbuz instead.
- Better than Pinkberry. Get a tart with strawberries (they slice em).
- Tasted more like ice cream than yogurt.. But not too sweet :)
- The tart yogurt with sliced strawberries and chocolate chips is the ideal summer treat. Look for them around Union Square!
- I have YoGo all the time in manhattan so I know what it's supposed I taste like, this guy is serving soft serve ice cream NOT frozen yogurt. It's delicious but not healthy!
- Dark choco chips are too big and not as tasty as Red Mango's Ghirardelli chips. I wish the limited number of toppings were at least more novel or organic.
- top with coconut and blueberries. crazy delicious.
- woooooo closed down!!! hopefully they put something else here that wont be so disappointing!
- Crepe with nutella + strawberries = the closest you can get to heaven while still being alive.
- Friendliest guy! Delicious yogo.
- 2 flavors perfect taste
- Tart froyo with strawberries and almonds ftw!
- Vanilla + blueberries + raspberries = heaven.
- So perfect on this uber hot day!!
- Tart with honey and granola. Amazing.
- I check-in to food trucks but often do not get it added to my points b/c it throws up a false location
- Tart fro-yo tastes like Greek yogurt - yum! A little pricey at $6 for a regular w 1-topping but a healthy afternoon treat