11301 W Olympic Blvd (Sawtelle)
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Try the liver, necks, gizzards and hearts. Trust me.
- The best yakitori in LA... Not always fast but worth the wait. Soboro gohan is a must.
- Unless you have some time to kill I don't recommend ever going here. Waiting service didn't acknowledge us come in or leave after 20 min of twiddling our thumbs.
- Miso marinated wing and breast with skin
- Check out Yakitoriya as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- David Myers, chef of Comme a, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Chicken meatball.
- There is a "suggested" 5 yakitori per person minimum. We easily met the minimum! Had to have the Chicken Meatball yakitori from "The best thing I ever ate" on a stick @foodnetwork show.
- Try the Tomato Maki Yakitori -
- Try the soboro gohan -
- $3.00 per stick!
- Guy imports charcoal from japan to grill yakitori. Does every single stick himself. Awesome. Get the skins.
- An incredible family-run restaurant featuring authentic and delicious yakitori! The chef is awesome. Get Orion and plum wine to go with yakitori.
- This is a very traditional yakitoriya (chicken skewer restaurant) min order is 5 skewers per customer. It is run by a family and when it is crowded the service is a bit slow but worth the wait.