叙香斋 Xu Xiang Zhai Vegetarian Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
- Lovely hutong neighborhood and great faux-meat buffet selection. The meat is convincing; I kept thinking I needed to add more veggies to my plate.
- Amazing! Had 68rmb lunch buffet with sushi, 20+ variety chinese dishes, fruit, desert, drinks plus a help yourself mini hot pot...
- a must-eat in Beijing. reasonable price, nice location (located at , a very beautiful nostalgic street. and the restaurant is just diagonally across from Confucius Temple). Great food!
- Go for the buffet. Worth every penny. I'm not even vegetarian and the meat was very convincing. Some of the best food I've had in China.
- The wasabi is very very very strong.
- 88RMB Vegetarian Buffet Dinner. Good selection, mostly fake meats.
- Eventhough I don't like vegetables .. But I love their food very much!